The mission of Farmers Market Coalition (FMC) is “to strengthen farmers markets for the benefit of farmers, consumers, and communities.”
Toward that end, the priorities of FMC are:
- To serve as an information center for farmers markets.
- To be a voice for North American farmers market advocacy.
- To foster strong state and regional farmers market associations.
- To bring private and public support to the table to sustain farmers markets in the long term, for the benefit of farmers, consumers, and communities.
- To promote farmers markets to the public.
- To develop and provide educational programming and networking opportunities for farmers market managers and farmers market vendors.