This is an illustrated guidebook for farmers looking to secure credit from USDA. The book helps farmers navigate the ins and outs of the loan process with a light
touch and includes:
- the story of the USDA’s Farm Service Agency;
- a family tree of all the people who make loans at USDA through the Farm Service
- a description of all the ways farmers can get involved through USDA committees to influence and improve the loan process;
- case studies from farmers who received FSA loans;
- and charts with up-to-date interest rates and loan terms.