This webinar is part of American Farmland Trust’s Soil Health Stewards Virtual Training held for entities in Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania on September 8, 9, & 10, 2021. The purpose of this session is to strengthen participant connections with the network of resource providers in the state; deepen understanding of available technical and financial resources available to landowners and producers to improve soil health and how to access those resources; identify strategies with key resource providers to address barriers and expand adoption of soil health practices on permanently protected farmland.
- Amalie Lipstreu, Policy Director, Ohio Ecologic Food and Farm Association
- Kip Studer, WLEB Nutrient Management Specialist, OH Department of Agriculture
- Barb Baker, Assistant State Conservationist – Natural Resources, OH NRCS
- Carrie Cusick, Acting Assistant State Conservationist – Programs, OH NRCS
- Eric Schwab, Acting State Resource Conservationist, OH NRCS
- Jeff Giesige, District Technician, Putnam County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Steve Baker, State Soil Scientist, OH NRCS