This webinar is part of American Farmland Trust’s Soil Health Stewards Virtual Training held for entities in Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania on September 8, 9, & 10, 2021. The purpose of this session is to strengthen participant connections with the network of resource providers in the state; deepen understanding of available technical and financial resources available to landowners and producers to improve soil health and how to access those resources; identify strategies with key resource providers to address barriers and expand adoption of soil health practices on permanently protected farmland.
- Susan Lamb, Resource Conservationist, MD NRCS
- Michelle Cable, Executive Director, MD Department of Agriculture
- Kevin Antoszewski, Healthy Soils Program Coordinator, MD Department of Agriculture
- Jordan Bailey, Program Manager – RCPP/CSP/AMA, MD NRCS
- Colleen Kiefer, District Conservationist, MD NRCS
- Ann Rossi-Gill, Area Resource Soil Scientist, MD NRCS
- Amanda Cather, Project Director, Million Acre Challenge